Do you want to know the best places to advertise online? The places that can actually help you grow your business?
We love helping businesses succeed and we know that an essential key to success online is knowing where to advertise online.
So, we’d like to make sure that you’re informed about the “go to” spots online that work.
The great news is that there are several options at your fingertips to grow your business by successfully advertising online. There are different types of search engines, platforms and more.
Top Tier Search
The top tier search engines or in other words the main search engines for pay-per-click advertising are Google AdWords and Bing Ads (Yahoo, Bing Network). Each of these search engines produces way more traffic than any of the other search engines.
– Receives the most traffic out of all the search engines.
– Certain keywords have a high cost-per-click (CPC) or cost-per-acquisition (CPA). If that’s the case for your business, you should consider other paid search engines.
– Even though Google has the most traffic, certain niches may not be searched often on Google. If that’s the case for your business, you should consider other paid search engines.
– Displays ads on Bing and Yahoo search engines as well as their smaller subsidiaries.
– Slightly less competitive marketplace than AdWords, but still has lots of traffic.
– Many people use AdWords and Bing.
– Ads are typically less expensive than AdWords.
Second Tier Search Engines
Second their search engines are smaller ad networks than the top tier search engines. These search engines are typically less competitive and due to that, some businesses profit more on these search engines than top tier search engines.
One of the oldest second tier paid ad networks (founded in 1999).
– 40,000 advertisers have used 7Search to obtain internet traffic and generate revenue.
– Inexpensive traffic (starts at just $0.01 per click and averages $0.32 per click).
AdKnowledge, AdMarketplace, AdBlade and Advertise.com
– Paid advertising options such as retargeting and contextually based advertising.
Retargeting is essentially getting your ads in front of people who have shown interest in your business. The ads will follow them across the internet.
Contextual advertising selects and serves ads based on the content of a page. For example, a page dedicated to flooring options might show ads for carpet stores or hardwood flooring shown through images, text or video.
Local based yellow page style network.
– Ability to target customers based on specific categories, subcategories and location such as city, county and region. Lots of customization options.
– Great for local businesses.
Infolinks and Kontextua
– In Text advertising networks (ads show within the text on a page).
– Infolinks also offers different on-page advertising options: InFrame, InFold and InTag.
– Kontextua is mainly in Spanish and is a good platform for targeting a Spanish-speaking audience.
– Big network but not as much traffic as AdWords or Bing Ads.
– Ability to target your audience with demographic and interest data.
– Advertise through promoted tweets.
– Cost per impression (CPI) is higher than Facebook.
– Multiple ad format options.
– Minimum of $10/day.
– Many targeting options such as job title, industry and company size.
So the question is… Which Networks Should You Use?
Every paid search network can drive traffic and conversions. Some will work better than others depending on the type of business you have. A good bet is to start with Google AdWords and once that is optimized move on to Bing Ads. You’re even able to import your campaigns from AdWords into Bing.
Once AdWords and Bing Ads are optimized and running, you can continue using these platforms and add more traffic and potential leads by incorporating some second tier engines into the mix. Or you can stop using the top tiers completely and focus exclusively on second tier engines. Abandoning top tier engines may seem risky, but it could pay off since second tier engines are typically less competitive, have less expensive cost-per-click rates (on average), and often boast higher ROIs.
If you have further questions about how to successfully move forward online, check out our site, Boostability.com. credit-n.ru
http://www.otc-certified-store.com/hypertension-medicine-europe.html http://www.otc-certified-store.com/stop-smoking-medicine-europe.html https://zp-pdl.com/fast-and-easy-payday-loans-online.php otc-certified-store.com zp-pdl.com https://zp-pdl.com/get-quick-online-payday-loan-now.php https://zp-pdl.com