More customers are using more channels and with the growth in mobile and other automated channels it’s challenging to deliver personalized, targeted messages across channels and over time. One-size-doesn’t-really-fit-anyone marketing based on simplistic "customer-centric" strategies isn’t getting it done. Companies need to take what they know about their customers and use it to deliver a truly personalized, 1:1 interaction every time a customer interacts with them, no matter which channel.
5 Reasons to Attend
– Best practices in responding to customers in real time.
– That decision making is central to personalized marketing and customer loyalty.
– That operational micro decisions are the key.
– How to discover, implement and manage these decisions.
– How this approach leverages Big Data and embeds predictive analytic to improve results.
Challenges in Customer Interaction
• The Importance of Cross-Channel Consistency for Long Term Customer Engagement
• The Increasing Importance of Automated Channels in Customer Engagement
• 1:1 Marketing and the Need to Personalize Each Interaction
• The Challenges of Responding in Real-Time to Customers
Decisions About Customers Matter
• Companies Make Different Kinds of Decisions About Customers From Strategic to Operational
• Operational Decisions About Customers Determine How You Respond to Each Customer Each Time
• Micro Decisions Personalize and Target Interactions and Mark the End of Traditional Campaigns
• Focusing on Operational Decisions Can Recreate the Feel of the Corner Store
• A Proven Approach to Automating and Systematically Improving Customer Decisions
• Begins by Discovering and Modeling Decisions, Especially Operational Decisions
• Uses Proven Technology to Deliver Decision-Making IT Components to Front-Line Systems
• Ensures Continuous Improvement With Decision Analysis, A/B Testing and Experimentation
Big Data and Analytics
• Designing Personalized, Analytic Decisions Requires a Focus on Those Decisions
• Delivering Analytic Decisions Means Moving up the Analytic Curve From BI to Predictive Analytics
• Embedding Analytics in Operational Systems Improves Results and Delivers Them in Real-Time
• A Focus on Operational Decisions Maximizes the Value From Big Data