September 12, 2019
September 13, 2019
, Budapest, Hungary
Global Leading Conferences
+36 1 848 05 34
After 7 fully booked events we are organizing again the IFRS 9 Expected Credit Loss Modelling MasterClass 4.0 on 12-13 September, 2019 in Budapest, Hungary led by Dr. Guido Sopp and Ingrid Nemetz, IFRS 9 Experts from Austrian Financial Market Authority (FMA).
The IFRS 9 ECL MasterClass 4.0 was designed to improve the level of knowledge in the field of modelling requirements from IFRS 9, the EBA Stresstest-Methodology, the EBA IRB-Guidelines and the upcoming Basel IV standards. The MasterClass approach is vastly practical and is essential for professionals in the field of accounting, auditing and finance, who are aiming for career development. It will help you to understand the fundamental concepts and principles underlying the many new regulations and equip participants with the knowledge to handle the practical implementation challenges and to sort out the complex differences. The MasterClass will cover new regulatory topics, especially the Credit Risk Stress test.
Why you should attend the IFRS 9 ECL MasterClass 4.0:
- Discuss most frequent application issues of IFRS 9
- Identify how to combine the hedge accounting model and 3 Stage Provisions in IFRS 9
- Learn how to prepare for and integrate the diverse requirements and guidelines on ECL modelling
- Uncover Best Practice from the Supervisory Discussions with European Banks
- Interpret new Basel IV and IFRS 9 requirements in a model context
- Align IFRS Requirements and EBA-IRB-Guidelines
- Run EBA-Stress Test on IFRS 9 data
For more information, please visit our website and request the Agenda!